State-of-the-art contract research services from the company that knows imaging.
The Nikon BioImaging Lab (NBIL) is equipped with industry-leading microscope systems and software solutions in order to provide full-service contract imaging, data analysis and assay development to biotech, pharma, academia and startup research communities.
NBIL services range from imaging of histology slides to 2D to 3D, live or fixed specimens to time-lapse imaging of dynamic cellular processes, as well as respective high-content image analyses.
Nikon is excited to announce that the lab space will be expanding greatly in the coming months!
Who uses the Nikon BioImaging Lab?
- Life science, biotech, pharma, and academic researchers seeking additional capacity on a temporary or long-term basis.
- Companies that need access to data that can only be obtained on cutting-edge lab equipment – which often requires significant capital and expert personnel to operate and maintain.
What does the Nikon BioImaging Lab offer you?
- A full range of microscope services, including 2D and 3D specimen imaging (slides or microplates)
- Observation of fixed endpoints or dynamic cellular processes via time-lapse imaging
- AI-assisted image processing, automation, and analysis tools
- Highly experienced team of biologists ready to deliver a comprehensive imaging solution tailored to your requirements